Provided front-end web solutions utilizing a PHP template engine called Smarty.
Rebuild of current company site (front-end & back-end)
Front-end | built responsive layout, improved user experience, accessibility options, HTML5 semantic structure, SEO, Google analytics
Back-End | Update and Fix “deprecated” PHP functions and methods
Performed WAMP, the software stack Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP development using agile methodologies.
- Built front end applications utilizing WordPress HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, and Modernizr.
- Built custom php framework to handle all services and page services.
- Setup and Administered Google analytics
- Tested for cross-browser compatibility.
- Administrated WordPress application updates and content updates>
- Set up and used private git repositories.
Nielsen Atlas Design System
Nielsen Experience UI Guidelines WordPress is an effort to be an Open, Connected, and Personal company, we have created a more flexible, modern, and communicative set of Nielsen Experience standards. It is a structured system of elements that brings unity to our diverse global product ecosystem. The UI Standards documented are used to create continuity and connectedness among Nielsen’s diverse product ecosystem.
Nielsen Experience Exchange
Nielsen Experience Exchange (NX²) is Nielsen’s global repository of all things UX, including research, standards, design patterns, and visual design assets. Together, these assets enable development of products that are delightful and easy to use.